July 7, 2010

Chance vs. Choice

we take within the choices we make are indeed the dualities we all claim.
There is a life within this life yet to be fulfilled
A life of one of nothing-ness of everything
of some things
of times
of shapes and spaces
Chance vs. Choice
We know not what and who we are , we are of what we chose
Of what chances we know
The unknown chances advances into the known choices
I do not even completely under/overstand what that truly means
I just know chance vs. choice is all there seem to be
They shape my space and make me have to face the dance of fate
Faith



Cant Fake
Fate
Chance vs. Choice
Who are we is what we know
What we know is shaped by our choices and chances that we dance with in our daily lives
The music that plays within
The dance steps we do not take
What we chose not to be within our chances
Only a few have been in this
I have but a few choices within
To take chances is to be without
To know what I am and how I’ve become to be
Within the choices I dueled chance
Which always equates to…
Change….





"Go do something Audacious with yourself and enjoy the memories!" - Aura Dynamo


Audacity Of… © 2010

**photos captured by Earl Leon of Leon Photo Works**

0 comments:

Post a Comment